TRAVEL. PHOTO ESSAY.
If there’s a place on Earth to color a transparent blue sky and ocean along with yellowish-orange sundown with a touch of inexperienced, pink, pink, and gray right here and there; it’d undoubtedly be Huinnyeoul tradition village is the best choice in Busan.
Situated on the Western coast of Yeongdo Island, Busan it marks the proper spot for
2. having fun with the calm (ocean) water
3. mountain climbing/trekking
4. be entertained by the sundown
5. rejoicing a great cup of espresso
6. snapping Instagram worthy pictures
ALL IN ONE PLACE? I hear you guys screaming… Properly! Let’s try.