On my to-do checklist for immediately is:
- Arrange all of the provides for the fly lab.
- Document a video abstract of the fly culturing process.
- Determine why my audio recorder did such a crap job on Wednesday, & repair it.
- Re-record the audio for Wednesday’s lecture.
- My lecture room has been moved to a smaller house, with a distinct association of screens and whiteboards. Determine how all the things works in there.
- Go house, edit the fly tradition video.
- Begin sharpening up Monday’s lecture.
To this point, I’ve managed to finish #1. That’s it. I’ve been scurrying up and down stairs, hauling microscopes round, finding out media, laying out supplies on bench tops, and mainly doing a whole lot of bodily labor. Hey, aren’t I an aged professor? What’s with all of the sweating?
Proper now I feel the perfect I can do is go house, take a stab on #4 from my workplace chair, and begin #7. Then I’ll are available in vivid and early and perhaps not so winded to begin with #2. There goes the weekend.