By Leo Babauta
This was fairly the yr of change for Zen Habits, and everybody on this planet. Chaos, development, uncertainty, tragedy, pleasure, that means.
It’s exhausting to encapsulate it in phrases, as a result of it incorporates multitudes and contradictions, however this has been such a yr of highly effective change.
On this publish, I’ll share what this yr has been like for me and my Zen Habits mission … in addition to some important Zen Habits posts from this yr. I hope you discover it useful.
And know that I’m really grateful for all of you.
A Yr of Immense Change
I don’t even know the place to begin … however listed below are a number of the main issues that occurred this yr for me and Zen Habits:
- My group & I launched Fearless Residing Academy, the largest change to our choices in a very long time. It’s a end result of all of our choices — behavior change, goal, and doing significant work. When you’re not part of it, be part of at the moment!
- Now we have closed down my long-running Sea Change Program and Fearless Coaching Program, merging them into Fearless Residing Academy. It’s unhappy to shut down issues I like, however I’m additionally extremely excited for what we’re creating in FLA.
- We launched and ran two actually unimaginable rounds of Fearless Mastery, my small group mastermind program for individuals on a significant mission. We’re beginning a brand new spherical this coming week and I’m psyched!
- Big modifications on the Zen Habits group: we employed a brand new operations supervisor, group magician, coaches and extra, and went by main upheaval as properly, saying goodbye to a extremely valued member of the group.
- Moved from L.A. again to northern California, as soon as once more in the midst of a pandemic. Took a lot out of us, however it’s a extremely nice transfer for us.
- Continued to check the Zen precepts with my trainer and a small great group of Zen college students.
- Took June & December off.
- Had private tragedies in our households, from my brother’s toddler to uncles and cousins.
- Personally, it was a yr of flux and victories, and I’m nonetheless attempting to make sense of all of it.
I’m actually wanting ahead to 2022 — I’ve quite a bit deliberate!
Important Posts for Coping with Chaos
For anybody having a troublesome time on this pandemic, listed below are a very powerful posts from this yr for what we’ve all been going through:
Extra Important Zen Habits Posts of 2021
Listed below are the remainder of my favourite Zen Habits posts from 2021:
For extra better of Zen Habits: